Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- 2 heads cauliflower florets, steamed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1.5 – 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoons Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tee spoon black pepper
- 1/2 tee spoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes (or fresh parsley, chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (or 2-3 fresh cloves garlic, pressed)
- juice 2 lemons
Blend steamed cauliflower with the chicken broth. Add the coconut milk, the coconut oil and seasonings. Warm to desired temperature. Add fresh squeezed lemon juice.
Serve in bowls with garnish, if desired, or enjoy as is.